Pickup & Delivery
- Same prices as walk-ins
- No service fees
- No additional charges
Whether it’s work, the kids, not enough sleep, or the general pace of life, we get it. There just isn’t enough time to get everything done. And your dry cleaning should be the last thing you have to think about. Our friendly drivers will deliver to your home.
Jones Dry Cleaning Free Pickup & Delivery Service – One Less Thing To Do!
Call 704.940.1468 to get started or complete this form.
Once we have received your e-mail registration, we will call you back within 24 hours. At that time we will answer any questions you may have about this service, complete the application process, assign a driver and pickup and delivery days for your account.
For more information, please see our FAQ’s below, or if you’d like to speak with someone, please call our local Pickup & Delivery Hotline (704) 940-1468.
- How do I pay for service?
- All of our Pickup & Delivery customers are setup on a convenient monthly charge account. Itemized statements are e-mail or mailed out once a month and payment can be made either by check or automatically charged to your credit card. For everyone’s protection, delivery personnel cannot collect payments.
- Do you deliver in my area?
- We deliver to Charlotte and surrounding areas.
- How often will you pickup and deliver my clothes?
- As a VIP Customer, we will stop by your home twice a week without any contact from you. Your clothes will be picked up and returned on alternating scheduled days. You don’t have to be home to use the service.As a Call-In Customer, we’ll stop at your home just when you need our services. You’ll be given instructions to call your driver when you have a pickup.
When your account is set up, we’ll ask whether you’d like to be a VIP or a Call-In Customer.
- When are the scheduled pickup and delivery days?
- Your scheduled days will be determined by your delivery address. Pickup and delivery days will be one of the following pair of days. After signing up, your driver will let you know which days your account will be serviced.
Monday/Thursday Schedule – Any item(s) picked up on Monday will be delivered on Thursday. Any item(s) picked up on Thursday will be delivered on Monday.
Tuesday/Friday Schedule – Any item(s) picked up on Tuesday will be delivered on Friday. Any item(s) picked up on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
What if I need customer service?Once you’ve signed up, your personal customer service rep. can be reached at 704-940-1468 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Feel free to call or e-mail him if you have any questions or concerns, or to schedule a pickup (if you’re a Call-in customer). Our customer service rep. are very knowledgeable, and care about the service they provide you.Will you supply me with laundry bags?Yes, we will provide you with laundry bags. All customers will be supplied with a drawstring nylon bag at no charge. When your driver picks up your laundry, he’ll leave you another bag.Can I still take advantage of all of your services?Yes. Our pickup and delivery customers are entitled to all services that Quail Dry Cleaning provide, including household items (bedspreads, drapes, comforters, blankets, etc.), leather and suede, and simple alterations (hems, repairs, etc.).Where do I put my clothes for the driver?For Residential Customers – Most residential customers simply leave their dry cleaning by their front door (behind the storm or screened door) to be picked up. Others use the garage or another door as the pickup and delivery place. Whichever you feel most comfortable with is fine with us. If you need a hook to hang your returned orders, just let us know and we’ll install one.What if I have a special request?If you have a special request (“no crease in black pants”, “hem pants 1/2 inch”, “see spot on red sweater”, etc.), you can simply include a note in your bag which we’ll read upon clothing check-in.What about holidays?Customers will be notified, in advance, of any schedule changes for pickup and delivery during holiday weeks.What do I do with all of my extra hangers?If you would like to recycle your hangers, just leave with your laundry bag for the driver to pickup.